Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be satisfied with your new purchase. However, if you need to return an item, our Customer Support team will be happy to assist you.
Standard Return Policy
At Dotline, we stand behind the quality of our products and want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you are unsatisfied, you can return your merchandise within 30 calendar days and we will refund the purchase price, less original shipping costs.
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product that you purchased from the Dotline Online Store:
- You have 30 calendar days from the date of delivery to return an item.
- Dotline products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with the retailer’s respective returns and refunds policy.
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within 15 days of receipt of merchandise. Please refer to the next section for more details.
- When returning merchandise for exchange or refund, said merchandise must be in the original packaging with all components that were provided with the merchandise (i.e., batteries, chargers, cables, instruction manuals, warranty cards, etc.).
- Returns must include a copy of the original invoice or packing slip.
The following items are not eligible for refund or exchange:
- Products no longer in resalable condition or damaged from use
- Closeout merchandise
- Refurbished equipment
How to Return an Item
For merchandise purchased here at the Dotline Online Store, sign in to your account. Guest checkout purchases click here. If you did not purchase from this website, click here.
Returns for Purchases with a Dotline Account
- Call us and/or email:
1268 Humbracht Circle
Bartlett, IL 60103-1631
Shipping Damage in Transit
Please inspect your package by opening shipping and retail boxes before accepting the delivery. Items may become damaged in transit even if the packaging does not show signs of damage. Do not accept delivery of packages that are visibly damaged without inspecting their contents. If any merchandise appears to be damaged, please refuse delivery of the item and write, “Refused due to damage” on the delivery receipt. Keep a copy of the delivery receipt with your notes regarding the damage and contact our Customer Service Team immediately. Claims with outer packaging damage must be received within 3 days of receipt of merchandise.
Please keep all packing materials and boxes until you confirm all contents are in good working condition. If you discover any missing items or damage to merchandise after the shipment was accepted, notify our Customer Service Team immediately. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within 15 days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds and Exchanges
The Dotline Online Store will issue a credit to the original payment method for properly returned merchandise. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles after return of merchandise for the credit to be processed and visible on the applicable payment statement.
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item or cancelation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
- If you paid by PayPal, refunds will be issued to the original PayPal account.
Shipping and handling charges on the original order will not be refunded unless the merchandise is defective, as determined by Dotline, in its sole discretion.
Payment for packages refused upon delivery will be refunded, less any shipping costs and fees incurred by Dotline. If a package is refused due to damage in shipping, a replacement will be provided once the original is received by Dotline.