Clamp Head f/28-38mm Legs
- Super speedy, spring-loaded 1/4"-20 threaded camera screw
- Attached to a tripod leg or light stand, the Slik Clamp Head will hold a camera rock-steady at an otherwise impossible angle
- Can be adjusted a full 360 Degree horizontally and 180 Degree vertically
- 2-way pan head ( Pan: 360°, Tilt:180°) allowing it to be locked in a wide variety of positions. The all-metal construction will hold up for years of use
- It is compact and light enough to fit in your camera bag. Take it traveling and find new and creative ways to photograph your destinations
Need a second camera but can’t carry a second tripod? Or worse, can’t take a tripod at all. The SLIK Clamp Head 38 could be your answer.
This compact camera mount has a clamp fitting at one end that can be attached to any pole, tripod leg, railing or even branch that has a diameter of 28mm~38mm. At the other end is a 2-way pan head ( Pan:360°, Tilt:180°) that allows it to be locked in a wide variety of positions. Its all-metal construction will hold up for years of use.
Secure it near the bottom of a tripod leg for a very low angle view. Clamp it on a bridge railing for a long timed exposure of a river or city lights at night. There are literally hundred of photographing situations the SLIK Clamp Head 38 can handle.
It is compact and light enough to fit easily in a compartment of your camera bag so you can have it with you all the time. Take it traveling and find new and creative way to photograph your destinations. Don’t come back from your next trip with the same typical photos everyone else takes, carry the Clamp Head 38 and get a unique perspective that you will cherish forever.
Secure the Clamp Head 38 to a light stand and mount an extra flash for more light for your indoor scene.
- Max load – up to 5.5lbs
- Height – 2in
- Weight – 1.2lbs
- Controls – Clamp lock and swivel lock