Grip for Cameras / Tripod
- Provides Stability When Shooting Video
- For Point-and-Shoot & Mirrorless Cameras
- For Small & Mid-Sized Camcorders
- 1/4"-20 Post
The black 3.5″ Hand Grip for Point-and-Shoot & Mirrorless Cameras from Dotline is a sturdy aluminum alloy post that screws into your camera’s 1/4″-20 tripod mount and provides a stable manner in which to hold your point-and-shoot camera, mirrorless system, or portable camcorder. With a knurled grip and solid connection, the stability that the grip provides will help you create smoother, clearer and more pleasing videos. A 1/4″-20 socket is located in the base of the grip to enable it to be placed on a tripod, light stand or boom pole or even stacked with other grips.
- Durable aluminum alloy grip with knurled finish
- 1/4″-20 threaded post to screw into camera’s tripod socket and 1/4″-20 socket to connect to tripod, monopod, light stand or boom.
|Dimensions||6.85 × 3.5 × 1.5 in|